- Account Information
- Options and Pricing
- Order and Payment Information
- Emergency Lunch Policy
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
MySchoolAccount.com is our lunch ordering system.
For new students joining us at the beginning of a school year, lunch account information is sent via email in August.
If you didn’t receive information on creating your account, please contact Nancy Schoeggl.
If you have any questions with myschoolaccount.com or the lunch program, please contact email@example.com
Options and Pricing
Main Meal Hot Entrée cost is $6.25/day, Double Entrée order is an additional $2.25
Additional Daily Options:
- Caesar salad – $6.25, House Salad - $6.75, Chicken Caesar Salad – $6.50, Cobb Salad – $6.50, Chicken Southwest Salad - $6.50
- Add avocado to salads $0.50
- Baked Potato Bar; sour cream, cheese, butter, and crumbled bacon with entree sides – $6.25
- BBQ Chicken Wrap, Southwest Chicken Wrap, Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap or Tofu Wrap with bag of chips - $6.25
- 8″ sub sandwiches with bag of chips. Choice of Ham and Cheese or Turkey and Cheese; mustard or mayonnaise and lettuce/tomato on request – $6.25
- Ham or Turkey Croissant Sandwich with Chips - $6.25
Naked Fruit Juice (10 fl oz) - $2.75
Gluten, dairy, soy, egg free, & vegetarian options available. We are a nut free catering company.
We reserve the right to make menu changes depending on availability due to food shortages that have been affected due to the pandemic.
Order and Payment Information
- We are able to provide fresh meals made onsite daily through a preorder program. In order for our program to run smoothly preordering is essential.
- The ordering deadline is Sunday at 10 AM.
- Lunches are preordered for the week or month and payment is due on Monday for that week’s lunches.
- There will be a $2 late fee for any orders placed after ordering closes at 10 AM.
- Payment can be made online through MySchoolAccount. Checks should be written to DELectable BBQ and Catering or Venmo @DELectableBBQ (Please note using Venmo is free if you use your balance, bank account or debit card.)
Emergency Lunch Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Sick days: In order to receive credit for sick days, we must be notified by 7 am at the latest. We must be notified every day that your student is out sick if they have a lunch order placed and you would like credit.