- Account Information
- Options and Pricing
- Order and Payment Information
- Emergency Lunch Policy
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
MySchoolAccount.com is our lunch ordering system.
For new students joining us at the beginning of a school year, lunch account information is sent via email in August.
If you didn’t receive information on creating your account, please contact Nancy Schoeggl.
Main Meal Hot Entrée cost is $6.25/day, Double Entrée order is an additional $2.25
Additional Daily Options:
- Caesar salad – $6.25, House Salad - $6.75, Chicken Caesar Salad – $6.50, Cobb Salad – $6.50, Chicken Southwest Salad - $6.50
- Add avocado to salads $0.50
- Baked Potato Bar; sour cream, cheese, butter, and crumbled bacon with entree sides – $6.25
- BBQ Chicken Wrap, Southwest Chicken Wrap, Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap or Tofu Wrap with bag of chips - $6.25
- 8″ sub sandwiches with bag of chips. Choice of Ham and Cheese or Turkey and Cheese; mustard or mayonnaise and lettuce/tomato on request – $6.25
- Ham or Turkey Croissant Sandwich with Chips - $6.25
Naked Fruit Juice (10 fl oz) - $2.75
Gluten, dairy, soy, egg free, & vegetarian options available. We are a nut free catering company.
We reserve the right to make menu changes depending on availability due to food shortages that have been affected due to the pandemic.
- We are able to provide fresh meals made onsite daily through a preorder program. In order for our program to run smoothly preordering is essential.
- The ordering deadline is Sunday at 10 AM.
- Lunches are preordered for the week or month and payment is due on Monday for that week’s lunches.
- There will be a $2 late fee for any orders placed after ordering closes at 10 AM.
- Payment can be made online through MySchoolAccount. Checks should be written to DELectable BBQ and Catering or Venmo @DELectableBBQ (Please note using Venmo is free if you use your balance, bank account or debit card.)
Sick days: In order to receive credit for sick days, we must be notified by 7 am at the latest. We must be notified every day that your student is out sick if they have a lunch order placed and you would like credit.