For more information please contact ESS Director Amy Davis.
ESS - Before and After School Care
Sacred Heart School offers Extended School Services (ESS) before and after care for our students.
- Morning/before care begins at 7:00am and is available for Kindergarten - 8th grade students. Students may be dropped off any time between 7:00am and 8:15am (School begins at 8:30am).
- Afternoon/after care runs from 3:15 until 6:00pm and is available for all students Pre-K- 8th grade.
- Families can sign up for a set ESS schedule or can do drop-in ESS on an as-available basis.
- Requests for drop-in ESS should be made by email to ESS Director Amy Davis.
- $3,400/year per students plus $125/student registration fee
Afternoon Part-time Plan
- $18.50/day per student plus $125/student registration fee
Morning Part-time Plan
- $9.50/day per student (no registration fee)
- $12.00/hour per student for afternoon
- $9.50/day per student for morning
For additional details about each ESS plan, please see the ESS Registration.