Our students have the chance to get involved in school fundraising efforts by participating in our annual jogathon event in the spring. More information to come in spring!
Questions? Please contact us! We would be happy to talk with you!
Ragan Kim – Auction Director/Development Office
Katy Gregg – Annual Fund Director/Development Office
- When: Spring 2022
- Where: Sacred Heart – Lower parking lot
- Time: First runners are on the course at 9:30am
About the Jogathon: The Jogathon brings students together to achieve both personal and school-wide fitness and fundraising goals. All the money raised by students supports the school’s daily operational needs. This year, our goal is to raise $85,000 dollars (about $225 per student)!
We’ll be giving away fabulous prizes for top runners, fundraising champion, top fundraising class, and classes that meet their overall class goal!
How you can help:
- Pledge! Our students can only reach their goals with your help
- Volunteer! We need help with setup, running the Jogathon, and cheering for our kids
- Spread the word! Find your student on 99pledges and use the email button to ask your friends and family to help
- Donate https://app.99pledges.com/fund/sacreheart2021
- Apply for Corporate Matching for your donation
A very special thanks to our sponsors for helping make this a wonderful event for our students.