- When: Thursday, April 30th, 2020
- Where: Sacred Heart – Lower parking lot
- Time: First runners are on the course at 9am and the event wraps up with an awards ceremony from 1:15 to 1:45pm
About the Jogathon: The Jogathon brings students together to achieve both personal and school-wide fitness and fundraising goals. All the money raised by students supports the school’s daily operational needs. This year, our goal is to raise $80,000 dollars (about $200 per student)!
We’ll be giving away fabulous prizes for top runners, fundraising champion, top fundraising class, and classes that meet their overall class goal!
How you can help:
- Pledge! Our students can only reach their goals with your help
- Volunteer! We need help with setup, running the Jogathon, and cheering for our kids
- Spread the word! Find your student on 99pledges and use the email button to ask your friends and family to help
- Apply for Corporate Matching for your donation
A very special thanks to our sponsors for helping make this a wonderful event for our students.