Tuition & Fees
Tuition Schedule for 2020-2021 School Year:
Contributing Parishioner Annual Tuition Grades K-8*
One Child (K-8) - $ 10,230
Two Children (K-8) - $19,415
Three or More Children (K-8) - $28,355
Out of Parish Annual Tuition Grades K-8
One Child (K-8) - $ 14,375
Two Children (K-8) - $28,430
Three or More Children (K-8) - $42,645
Pre-Kindergarten Annual Tuition
Option A – Half day program 5 days/week - $6,242
Option B - Full day program 5 days/week - $11,840
Option C - Partial full day program - $9,655
For more details about our Pre-K schedules options, please visit our Pre-Kindergarten Page.
For details about sibling discounts for Pre-Kindergarten students, please contact Admissions Director Laura Leach.
* Prior to receiving the Contributing Parishioner Tuition Rate, families must:
- Be registered in Sacred Heart Parish (families transferring in from another parish must have their prior parish complete the New Family Parish Participation Form [right click and select “Save Link As”] and have their parish submit this directly to Sacred Heart Church for approval before being granted the Contributing Parishioner Tuition rate);
- Regularly participate in Sunday Eucharist and other liturgies where we gather as a parish community to worship;
- Have a current Stewardship of Treasure Pledge Card on file at the parish and be demonstrating a consistent amount of financial support to the parish to fulfill that pledge. Parish contribution records of Sacred Heart School families paying contributing parishioner tuition rates will be reviewed quarterly. In a case when a regular pattern of contributions has not been established, that family may be notified that they will need to pay at the out of parish tuition rate.
- The registering student must be baptized Catholic at the time of registration or have a plan for baptism or reception into the Catholic Church through the RCIA program organized with the parish at time of registration.
Determination of each family’s eligibility for contributing parishioner tuition rate is at the sole discretion of the Sacred Heart Pastor.