Sacred Heart School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, or athletic and other school-administered programs.
When considering applicants for admission, priority is given to:
- Active parishioners of Sacred Heart Church
- Siblings of currently enrolled students
- Children of Sacred Heart School alumni
- Active members of other Catholic parishes
Admissions decisions are based on the space available in a particular grade and a variety of factors (e.g., academics, behavior, attendance, teacher comments) and are at the discretion of the school administration.
- Children entering Pre-Kindergarten must be four (4) years of age by August 31st.
- Children entering Kindergarten must be five (5) years of age by August 31st.