Sacred Heart School’s campus is closed from March 13 until at least April 27, 2020. This closure is at the order of Governor Jay Inslee due to COVID-19 coronavirus concerns and impacts all K-12 private and public schools in the State of Washington.
During this campus closure, our students are still receiving instruction through remote learning channels. Our administrative team will continue to guide the operations of the school and is available to answer questions.
- IT and Remote Learning Questions - Nancy Schoeggl and Deanna Simons
- Admissions Questions – Laura Leach
- Giving and Development Questions – Tegan Clise and Katy Gregg
- School Counselor – Kari Boyd
- General Questions, Accounts Payable – Kerry Wyman
- Administration, Personnel, and Operations Questions – David Burroughs and Nicole Pickett
Remote learning can be as rigorous as a day in the classroom. Working together, our goal is to continue to provide an excellent education for all of our students and to ensure that they are well-prepared for the following school year by staying connected through live instruction.
Remote Learning Expectations - A great video by our 4th grade team!
- How does my student attend an online meeting?
- Where do I find the weekly class schedule for online meetings?
- What are the different meeting types on my calendar?
- What should my student do if they can't attend an online meeting?
- Is there homework in addition to online meetings?
- How does my student get help with technology issues?
- I am concerned that my child will be in front of a computer all day, what should I do?
- What can I do if my internet is too slow?