Welcome to the Sacred Heart School Service Program. By volunteering in the program, you make a significant contribution to the success of Sacred Heart School and enrich the academic education and student environment for all our students. It is our hope that there are many jobs that match your talents, interests, and availability. There are more jobs than there are families in the school and the program relies on your generosity. Additionally, we count on functional service jobs for the success of our school.
Through our Service Program, parents work side-by-side, develop friendships, and strengthen our community.
The Service Job Sign Up will be emailed to SHS families on Tuesday, June 6
Service Job Requirements:
- Every SHS family is asked to complete one service job
- Families must be signed up for their service job by the first day of school
- Families may elect to opt out of the service job requirement by paying a $2,000 opt out fee
- Families who sign up for but do not fulfill their service job will be charged the $2,000 opt out fee
- All volunteers must be up-to-date with the Safe Environment Program Requirements
Need more information about the program? See our FAQs.
Ready to look for a Service Program job? Start here.